Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Young guns

After a 3-game skid, I was happy to see the Yankees take 3 out 4 from the Tigers, Dear Roxy.

And so I watched last night's game. I was happy to see what everyone was talking about... our young pitcher Phil Hughes. He was pretty good I must add and he's only 21! The Yanks, however, lost in the 10th inning after 4 + hours.

Needless to say, I am not too happy today. I mustered a little over 5 hours of sleep! Damn west coast games!

Our young pitching staff (I know, young!) is surprisingly good. Joba Chamberlain has been great… and with that name, wow! Henn and Ramirez… I’m just happy to see our bullpen get it together.

And I can’t forget Shelley Duncan… a young guy with lots of power.

BTW, Happy belated Birthday to Jorge Posada!!!

Did you see Easley from the Mets twist his ankle? Ouch!

I haven’t gotten into football yet, but it’s only preseason… who cares?!

Vick, Vick, Vick. Enough said.

Oh, the Yankees are not too far behind, Rox… It seemed like yesterday we were 14 ½ behind. Not anymore!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home