Tuesday, August 28, 2007

White Sweep, What's Next?

So before I get into the whole Red Sox-Yankees thing, Dear Criss, let me just say strong work to the guys for effectively, stupendously sweeping the White Sox, for playing like they meant it, for acting as if they wanted to be on the field to win. It was incredible. And Cash? Seriously, it was as if he had played with Wakey 100 times before - well, maybe not 100, but he did better than Varitek catching Timmy! (Not being mean here, still love Varitek, but it's hard work catching crazy man) No one has been close to Mirabelli in patience and skills when catching Mr. Knuckleball. I thought the art was lost after Belli. I don't know much about Kielty and Cash, but I like 'em. And Pedroia? Keep it coming, kid.

AND STOP HITTING MY PLAYERS!

Okay, they're not showing the game, and it's kinda good 'cause I have some stuff to do, but now I gotta be checking the ticker every 15 minutes.

Let's sweep again!
Roxy

Photo: Mike Carlson, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home