Monday, September 24, 2007

Winning 200

Yes, that's right, one of my fave Yankees, Andy Pettitte, won his 200th game. I am so excited to see that the Yankees are playing so well, Dear Roxy. I know that doesn't sit well with you, but it sure does with me.

As ESPN called it, Objects in mirrors are closer than they appear! And boy is that true! Just keep playing hard, boys!!!
Joba pitched great again yesterday... and his dad was there to see him again :)

We are down to the last week in the regular season and nothing seems set in stone! Who will get the division, home field advantage, and best record?!?!?!
Congrats to Jim Thome and his 500th homerun! Cool to see one of the "good" guys do well.
The Angels and Indians clinched their division already... who will we play?
By the way, do you want some cheese with that whine, Rox? All I hear is blah blah blah when you talk about our guys throwing at your players! What about when they hit Jeter and Arod, huh? I don't hear any whining then!
In other news, great job by the Canes this past Thursday! This was the first game in which I felt the Canes could do some damage! The offense and defense was outstanding! Job well done. Oh, and I didn't know how hard of a life Coach Randy Shannon has had. Kudos to him for persevering when all odds were against him.
Too bad I can't state the same about the 0-3 Dolphins! They just keep losing this close games!!!
It's a good thing the Colts are doing the opposite!
-Criss
Photo: Barton Silverman, New York Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home