Sunday, September 30, 2007

Let's Hear it for the Boy[s]

AL East CHAMPS!

Love it. I have a strong need to hear that old '80s classic today from Footloose, Dear Criss. And you know what, the young kids really did make a difference this year. Higher salaries for everyone!

Home Field advantage - this feels real good, but I know there's more work to do. And, we have a better record than Cleveland, so I feel a tiny bit calmer than I have during these last crazy weeks, months, etc. No screaming at the t.v. Just nice, happy words. And it looks like J.D. Drew is heating up with his three-run homer from last night, and a few sprinkled in recently.

I'll let the pics speak for themselves. I'm very happy. Now just don't trade Lowell.

Roxy

AP Photos: Pap - Charles Krupa; group - Elise Amendola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home