Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Playoffs!

Even Carlos Delgado from the Mets likes Derek and the Yankees, Dear Roxy. And what's not to like...

What a crrrraaazzy weekend in baseball! The Mets' historic collapse, the mighty Phillies in the playoffs for the first time since '93, and how can you forget the one-game playoff last night?! (I won't take anything away from the Rockies, but Holliday did not touch home plate).

And so all of the series are set! I can't wait for tomorrow. It can't come fast enough. And I'm so glad MLB has worked around my work/school schedule when they scheduled the Yankees games (at least for the first round). I just have to rush home afterwork to be able to catch the first pitch for that 5pm game. hahahaha.

I really don't wanna talk about other sports, lol. I guess I can mention the Canes win, as well as the USF Bulls (for Ana) win, and the Dolphins loss... disappointing once again.

-Criss

Photo: Kathy Willens, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home