Saturday, October 27, 2007

All Sox on Deck

Suddenly you turned me into a NY-style bragger who parades around declaring how much better they are than everyone else. HELLO?! Someone's just sour graping it over there. I mean, I may be happy, but I'm not rubbing it in people's faces. Just an occasional "woo-hoo" when I call you. It does seem like someone's doing a little extra whining and crying (cue violin). Come to the other side, Dear Criss. We accept folks who realize their mistakes in life.

Game one was out of control (in a good way) with scoring by the Sox, so, as you can imagine, game two made me a little nervous because it was so conservative. But you should be thanking Jacoby Ellsbury for getting you a free taco. The Schill gave a great performance, Beckett showed his usual no emotions in pitching a fine game. I am so sick of people saying how Schill doesn't have it like he used to, and asking if he can pull through another one, like he's 82 or something. Then by the end of the game, when he's doing well, all the commentators suddenly are his biggest supporters. Shut Up! Can we have games without commentary? I suppose I just need NESN. Good, biased commentating.

Did you check out Papelbon dancing? Wait, I think you already covered that with me. I'm on meds, come on!

GO SOX!

Roxy


TekPap: AP photo, Charles Krupa
Schill:
MLB photo via Getty Images, Rich Pilling


2 Comments:

Blogger ~M.S.~ said...

Hi!
Just wanted to say that this blog makes any non-sport related person like sports! The pics are great and so are the reviews! Like you said: "Go Sox" !!

Best,

10:42 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

We'll keep the good times rolling. If only I could get Criss to cross over to our side...

Roxy

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home