Monday, October 22, 2007

The Comeback Kids: ALCS CHAMPS!

WE DID IT!!!!

What a series. Beckett kept us alive, Drew was a STAR with his GRAND SLAM!!! How long has he been holding on to that?!! More of that, JD!!! Pedroia's home run rocked the house and still gives me goosebumps. Millar throws out the first pitch -LOVE IT! Jacoby lifted us up with his ability to make things happen in so many capacities. Thank you Matsu, Schill and Wakey. This is an Oscar speech. Love to everyone. Yoooouk hits the Coke bottles for an HR and Coco makes a great game ending catch. Everybody played a fantastic role, and I don't want to overlook anyone's efforts, but you know, Dear Criss, I could go on forever. So excuse me, I gotta go watch some more highlights! Beat the Rockies in four, guys! I need my sleep.

GO SOX!!

Roxy


AP Photo: Stephan Savoia

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Sox!!! Did you know that Pedroia is from Woodland, CA, which is outside of Sac??? Apparently, a lot of new big leaguers are coming from there. I bet you must be very happy right now Roxy!!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

So crazy happy. Crazy happy. His folks own a tire co. out there.

Roxy

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home