Sunday, November 04, 2007

Ribs, Country & the Pats + a Parade

Day 8: Re-sign Lowell & Schilling Post-World Series Campaign

Like the player has no control over the agent. They were made for each other, those two. Under no circumstances do I want him around. There was barely any coverage of the Sox parade, too, since we're talking about complaints. Wait 'til I have more time. I'm gonna throw crazy amounts of pictures on here.

So the Heat's not so hot in its opener, but the Pats took control today keeping their perfect record intact! Holy smokes, what a great game. I told my brother, the Pats by three. Turned out to be four, but it was incredible. I missed the first half because I was at the RibFest in Homestead where Phil Vassar, country singer-songwriter extraordinaire, was performing. Loved it! He sang a crazy range of covers and a bunch of his own stuff. He's written everone's music - Tim McGraw, Colin Ray, JoDee Messina... My fovorites are the ones he sings. You missed a good one. We were right up front.

Okay, gotta run. We'll catch up next time!

Go Pats!

Roxy

Junior:
Andy Lyon, Getty Images
Tek Belli: Lisa Poole, AP
Vassar: rapsody.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home