Monday, November 12, 2007

Sports 'weak'end!


I told myself I wouldn't stay up and watch the Colts-Charges game but I lied, Dear Roxy. Not only did I lie, but I'm pretty sure I gave myself an ulcer from watching the game! And not to mention that little comeback that almost happened made me go to bed upset! Not so good. Thanks, Vinny!

What's happening to my Colts? They played awful for the first 3 quarters last night. They looked like a 2-7 team as oppose to their 7-2 record. Luckily Manning, after 5 interceptions, pulled it off to give the ball to the always capable Vinny. Thanks again, Vinny! Argh!!!

And the Dolphins continue their winless season. I feel bad for them because they're not as bad as their 0-9 record shows. They've lost 5 games by 3 points. 5 games!!!

Did I tell you I went to the Canes game at the OB? Well, I did. The final game at the legendary Orange Bowl was a disaster for the Canes. They couldn't have done any worse. The best thing about the game was their mascot doing the Souljah Boy... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about ;)

I think Jorge is super close to resigning with the Yankees! Yay!!!!

Here's to better days!

-Criss





Photos: Hans Deryk, Reuters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home