Thursday, November 08, 2007

You forgot your boys dress like that on a regular basis, Dear Roxy. Tacky as can be.
And I could care less about Schilling and company. All I read is blah blah blah.

Now to other and better news (lol), the Yankees are working, and working hard I hope, to resign Jorge and Mariano.

I'm glad to see the Yankees won't be trading Joba, Phil and Ian for Miguel Cabrera of the Marlins. Not that I don't like Miguelito, because I do, but Joba and co. are the future of that Yankee rotation.

Football: Don't get me started on the whole Pats thing... I'm still fuming over that one. Argh!!!

The Heat are 0-4. Ouch... I can see how much they miss Wade. A close source (coworker) says he's suppose to come back next week.

I seem to be a bit upset about sports overall. I haven't watched SportsCenter all week long. How weird is that?

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home