Monday, November 12, 2007

Boston Stars

Day 16: Re-sign Mike Lowell, Coco & Mirabelli Post-World Series Campaign

Pedroia is our AL Rookie of the Year!!! And nice cover of SI! So tell me that you saw highlights of the Steelers game. They were trailing for a while and then - Ben's heroics. What's up with your Colts? Was that two in a row? And speaking of losing game after game, I really thought the Dolphins might pull off a win against Buffalo. Man, that was lousy. OH MY GOSH, I am so sorry you suffered through the 'Canes in person. That's so sad. I can't talk about Miami sports anymore. Lets' go back to Boston for a sec.

I CAN'T FIND THE COMMEMORATIVE SI!!! If you see it, you have to get it for me, Dear Criss. PLEASE!!!!

And we salute our veterans today!

Roxy

Linebackers photo: Sports Illustrated
Dusty: Reuters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home