Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Joba Rules

Well, the Steelers didn't win as they had guaranteed, Dear Roxy, which means the Pats are still undefeated.

I say the 0-14 Dolphins will play the 14-0 Patriots (pending their respective loss and win this weekend) and pull a massive, not to mention the worst upset in NFL history. I guarantee this! Wouldn't it be great for the '72 Dolphins! At least give us that.

Michael Vick got 23 months in jail. Who knows? He might still get a second chance to play in the NFL. Everyone deserves one....

... except for Barry Bonds. He still won't admit his guilt. If you don't admit it, Barry, how are we suppose to give you a second chance?

Pettitte was officially signed as a Yankee.

What happened with Santana? I haven't heard a word. All I know is that the Yankees' deadline has passed. I just hope they don't come back with a new one... unless is for some unkown player.

And I hope the Sox don't sign him either. We don't need him in the same division.

Oh, and you mean this Joba cover? If you ask me, I think he fits in pretty well :)

Have you been paying attention to basketball... somehow I haven't just yet.
-Criss

Photo: ESPN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home