Thursday, November 29, 2007

Post Thanksgiving Thoughts

Say no to Johan. Do not trade ANYONE, Theo. That's all I have to say, Dear Criss.

Also, I've been really disappointed on the coverage of Sean Taylor. One reporter said it best tonight when she said people are approaching this as if he were asking for what happened. Well he wasn't, and we all need to treat this tragic matter with some respect. It's a sad story. I was driving to work the morning I heard he died, and an officer from Florida City was driving past me with Taylor's UM jersey flapping outside of the backseat's window. It semed very real at that moment.

On another note, what's with the Pats and Steelers playing games that were waaay too close? I mean two nights in a row of close games against teams you would have never thought would give them a run for their money. And how 'bout the Mud Bowl? As for the Dolphins, I predict they beat the stinkin' Jets this weekend by three points.

Again, Theo, do not trade anyone. Stop it, and go on vaca or something.

And CONGRATS TO P. WHO HAD HER BABY!!!!

Roxy

AP Photos, Stephan Savoia (Pats) & Gene J. Puskar (Steelers-Dolphins)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home