Monday, December 10, 2007

Blog Hog: It was Supposed to Be Competitive

Oh man. I thought Pittsburgh would give the Pats a run for their money. I thought it would be a tight and exciting game - until halftime, apparently. Well, Tom, you better go perfect from this point on. I feel bad for Ben, but you know, he wasn't - and isn't - too shabby. I don't know if Tom had to exactly be in-your-face after that first touchdown. It wasn't necessary. That play spoke for itself.

Although I should give up the predictions, I'm gonna say the NFC championship will likely be Green Bay-Dallas. AFC? Pats-Colts or Pats-Steelers. Wait, is that last one possible? Hm. I gotta check the standings. Can you imagine Brett Favre and Tom Brady? Holy smokes!

Okay. I'm done for now, Dear Criss. Where are you? I mean, just because you're almost done with school and all...

Dolphins: Still winless. Eek.

And on behalf of Kim in Seattle and myself, I'm completely over ESPN magazine. My reasons: for not giving much coverage to the Sox in the playoffs and World Series (and, per Kim, they seem to be Coach K haters). One back page pic when we won the series, and one picture spread with the word "luck" included in a brief paragraph. But guess who's on the cover this week? Joba. There's plenty to read there. Oh goody. I'm sticking with SI, which had the guts to put Boston teams on the cover for four weeks straight.

Roxy

AP photo, Winslow Townson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home