Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Pettitte's back

And yes, I couldn't be any happier, Dear Roxy. Andy is back in pinstripes. With that said, we have our rotation set up.

And I never thought I would agree with you on this, Rox, but yes, say no to Johan! I can't believe they're even thinking about trading Phil Hughes and Melky Cabrera! NO, don't do it!

Anyone would be so lucky to have Johan, but not if it means we have to let go of our youngsters!

I'm still fuming over last night's game. I mean, the Pats are good... really, really good, so they don't need the refs' help to win games! Some of those calls were very shady if you ask me!

Go 1972 Dolphins! I'll be rooting for the Steelers, Jets, Giants, and of course, the Dolphins in their upcoming games against the Pats.

Sean Taylor's tragic death is not to be taken lightly. I totally agree with you, Rox. Some of these local reporters, dj's and such have been very insensitive about the matter. The memorial was so emotional I couldn't help but get sad about it. May he rest in peace.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home