Monday, December 17, 2007

Turning Your Head the Other Way

First of all, when you read this, it will either be graduation day or post-graduation day! CONGRATS TO DEAR CRISS!!!



But now listen, I'm sure a lot of people are heart broken by Roger possibly being a 'roid man - Red Sox, Astros, Blue Jays and Yankees fans alike. And those before and after pics are pretty interesting. But as to all of it being lies? OH MY GOSH!!! Pettitte even ADMITTED using the stinkin' steroids. So is there some truth to Namee McNamee's stories? Actually, of course none of your Yankees would ever do steroids. Excuse me. I know Donnelly and Gagne were included, but they came and went from the Sox faster than the left arrow at every major local intersection down here. And their troubles predate the Sox. Give me my good fat players who don't want to workout. Mitchell happens to be highly respected, buddy, and Selig isn't just gonna take his word for it without some back up.

So how' bout them Dolphins?! Whoa! That was exciting. I was listening in the car and caught the overtime fun on t.v., just in time. I'm happy for them, really. It was a tear-jerker moment. I don't think they even care about the other games or New England anymore!

And please, there should be a rule: no famous girlfriends at football games - ahem, ROMO!

Roxy


Photo: Doug Benc, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home