Thursday, January 10, 2008

Playoff Time!

Is Belichik smiling?

So now we're splitting hairs on HGH vs. steroids. Oh, then that's okay, Dear Criss. It's okay that your Yankees add HGH to their cereal, maybe even smear it on their toast. I know we discussed this, but the more clips I hear from that taped conversation with Roger Clemens, the more I think the whole thing is sketchy. I'm not saying he did it or he didn't, but it's all sketchy. And you rooted for Ohio State? Do you hate UM? Do you not still feel the pain from that game? I'm going to distribute your picture to all of the UM students on campus so that they can throw darts at it. You better stay home.


Well, it looks like the Steelers didn't make it. That was hard to watch. Too many turnovers. And now my Pats have a chance to bring down those same Jags. Go get 'em, Tom!


Let me guess who you're going for...


Countdown to Saturday. Pats! Pats! Pats!


And word on the street (Boston Globe) is that the Sox are close to a deal with Mirabelli.


Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home