Monday, February 04, 2008

Sad Song

The picture says it all, Dear Criss. I know everyone is a Patriot hater, but you all have to recognize the skills of this team. Seriously. Things didn't click last night, and it looks like the whole season was for naught, but these guys have skills. Guess we'll be hearing about the '72 Dolphins for a while to come. I am so over the Manning love affair folks like you have. I would rather last night be about Brett Favre winning and retiring in glory.

So now I will focus on the Sox. I will put aside my misery and deal with the stress of the Sox. Things are so bad that my co-worker made a "Sorry, maybe next year" sign today. I feel for Junior, Bruschi and the gang. It's the curse of the girlfriends!!!! Don't bring any women to the game unless they're your wives!! Ask Romo.

I am moping.

Happy Birthday to P!

Roxy





Steve Delong, Flickr

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... thanks Roxy!

Oh, and please, don't post a picture like this... it's too sad! :(

3:05 AM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, but that's how I feel. What am I gonna do?

Roxy

9:28 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Did you have cake, P? Don't worry I ate cupcakes for you. ;)

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home