Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Apparently, Hockey is Very Dangerous

Thanks for not sending me the transcripts from the parade speeches, Dear Criss. I still feel like that little puppy, and I still have my half-deflated Patriots balloon floating. Sigh. Guess I'll get rid of it this weekend.

So am I the only one who hasn't seen the Richard Zednick footage on ice? The story sounds absolutely awful, so I'm glad he's okay. What was the play? While we're on the topic of ice, did I ever mention how sad it was the Christopher Bowman died? I know that was in January, but, augh, it's terrible.
Schill? What's the deal with that shoulder? Fix it. Fast.
Okay, so let's think uplifting thoughts for a moment, as I overwhelm myself with election coverage. I'm trying to think happy thoughts...trying...trying...okay, how about spring training?

Not looking good for Roger, my friend. And Shaq? Yeah, that was a little weird, but you know I don't like basketball. Although, I have to admit, I am excited about our college brackets challenge at work. Can't wait.

Here's to a long Presidents' Day weekend!

Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home