Sunday, February 17, 2008

What to Watch on Sunday?

So, Dear Criss, about Matsuzaka's apparent mullet... What's the deal, dude? Can some kind-hearted teammate explain that in America, that is so 1984? Oh my.

I clicked on The Globe's Web site and NESN today, and I am so excited about spring training. I suddenly felt the spring training goosebumps that come with the three-hour ride. EEEEEEE!!!! It it looks like Varitek is keeping the Brawny man bearded look. I like the beard. It's cool. I miss the guys. Listen, I got the new NESN 2007 World Series DVD - fantastic.

Check out this pitcher Michael Bowden. Doesn't he look like he could be a hockey player right out of our fave movie? (Or maybe he just kinda looks like Matt Damon.) You know they were showing Miracle last night? I caught the end, and I realized I need to re-fuel on some Miracle watching.
As for Roger, all I'm saying is that if we're throwing people in jail and stripping gold medals, we need to either be consistent or chill out. This is ridiculous.
You have Monday off?!!! What came into them?!

Roxy

Matsu: Jim Davis, The Boston Globe
Tek: AP
Bowden: Jim Davis, The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home