Thursday, February 28, 2008

one day of winter...

You weren't the only one, Dear Roxy. I didn't know it either, but the difference between you and me is that I really could care less!

And speaking of the Heat... sort of... they're finally in double-digit wins. They won and in huge fashion!!! Why couldn't they win when I went?
This whole Roger Clemens thing keeps making news. Stop it already. It's getting boring, people!

Baseball is soooo close! I can't wait to sit home on a Saturday afternoon and watch Fox baseball. lol
Oh, did you hear about that hockey fan that won $1 million for making 15 shots in 24 seconds during last night's game? Crazy!!!
And Lebron James is the youngest player to get to 10,000 points! Congrats, Lebron.
I guess I'm just glad Kobe doesn't hold that anymore.
-Criss
PS: Have a great weekend, Rox. I'll be freezing in Chicago and Milwaukee!
Photo: MINE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home