Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crystal the Yankee

So, here's the new member of the Yankee organization, Dear Roxy.

Billy Crystal is a Yankee! Weird but true.

I see you took lots of pictures of the Red Sox, yet I don't see one of your favorite player. Please don't tell me he wasn't at the game! hahahaha... you're 1 out 1,00004! He keeps evading you! What's going on here?

I think I'm going to the Yankees-Marlins game here at Dolphin Stadium. And no, I won't ask you to come with. I know how you strongly you feel about going to a Yankee game. But I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of Jeter and Co. for you!

D.Wade is out for the remaining of the season. I guess it doesn't make much of a difference.

And can people stop calling Favre a girl for crying? So typical!

-Criss

Photo: Kathy Willens, AP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home