Monday, March 24, 2008

Homecoming

And you couldn't even sneak in a picture of Patrick Ewing, Dear Criss? Hello?! Don't we have the same camera phone? Well, sounds like you had a good time. That rivalry was great, I agree. As for me, I made another trip to Naples this weekend to pick up my brother's car from the shop after our crazy Ft. Myers adventure last week. Only this time, we didn't have a game to go to. Awwwww.

My Sox are in Japan. If you're from the U.S. and go to that game, would that make you a fanatic? Not that I was considering it. That's some welcome back Matsuzaka and Okajima got. You know, the season's gonna start and it doesn't even feel like it. I'm taking a deep breath before the stress begins. NCAA brackets are fun, but it's no baseball.

Okay, did you catch Dancing with the Stars? Jason Taylor got three nines. What?! Apparently playing football means you're born to dance.


Roxy

AP photo, David Guttenfelder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home