Sunday, March 16, 2008

What Fans Do for the Sox

Well, I'm back. What an adventure. I'll give you the summary version, Dear Criss. We make it off Alligator Alley and into Naples, when the car just shuts off as we're driving to Ft. Myers. These random guys offer to take us to the game because they were going, too. Instead we decline their offer for beer and ask them to drop us at a car rental place. We get the car towed and decide to catch what's left of the game when - it starts RAINING - HARD! We catch maybe two minutes of the game, when it's called. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Who did we miss? Matsuzaka. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Luckily, we had tickets for the next day. We caught Lester, Pedroia, Lugo, Lowell, Varitek, Manny, Papi and Drew. Yes, Varitek was there! We got suckered into buying excessive merchandise, and I wonder why I need so many hats - but love them all. Today, I wore my St. Patty's hat. It was really great to sip on my overpriced lemonade and enjoy a sunny, breezy day with the Sox, my mom (who declared she will never make this road trip again), and my brother. I promise to share the whole story with you next time we meet. In the meantime, enjoy my pictures.

Roxy
with pics by Roxy!






















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... mom went???! So glad you got some great pics! And let me just say... rain? Come here if you want rain! :)

12:59 AM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

We totally dragged mom and she is soooo over it. She will never go on a road trip with us again.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home