Friday, March 28, 2008

Cover Models

Wait, who is Common? Are you serious? Is that a name, Dear Criss? I don't think Varitek listens to Common.

Why are you holding back pics? Are there others we should know about? And why on Earth did they put Jeter on the cover of Men's Health? (Men's Fitness has Josh Beckett on its cover. Who knew he was Mr. Fitness, no offense, but apparently he really is!) Clearly Jacoby is the hot young star everyone is talking about. Jeter is so '90s. Hee, hee, hee. But really, I think it was just Men's Journal not wanting to rock the boat and go with Jacoby. Please people. I think most men want to be in Jacoby's shape. We're tired of the oldies, how about these rookies who are on fire!

Let it be known that I think the "El Heat" on the jerseys is el lame. Clearly they're not doing so well. I won't even get into Canseco's book excerpts on A-Fraud. (Thought I'd randomly throw that in there.)

So it looks like the only thing we can agree on is Jason Taylor's dancing abilities. Nice. By the way, I totally didn't think of checking to see if the Sox were on at the crack of morning when I woke up for work, so I missed the Japan game, but we didn't do too badly. Matsuzaka is a bit too hard on himself. We won, people, chill. Did they show another game?

Okay, I am way past my professional bed time. I've got a long day tomorrow (like past midnight, but if you want to hang out Sat., that's cool - but I'll need to sleep until like 1:00 p.m. first). Hope your sister has fun watching Common play tennis - or, you know what I mean.

Roxy

Tek photo: Junko Kimura, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home