Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ask and you shall receive

You mean this photo, Dear Roxy? It's a little better than a camera phone photo! It just took me a while to load.

I forgot to mention something about this game. It was "Latin Night" so the Heat players' jerseys had "El Heat" in the front! How crazy is that?!

I'm happy to report that the A's won against your Sox this morning. I caught a bit of the game while getting ready for work.

The Yanks come to town in two days! Woo-hoo! It'll be 7 of us going to the game! How cool is that?

I just read Men's Health magazine which has Jeter on the cover! Great story too. BTW, it has a story on Jacoby as well.

Did I jinx Tiger?

My sister's gonna check out one of the Williams sisters at the tennis match on Friday. Should be interesting! And is one of them dating Common? Weird.

Kudos to Jason! He was awesome on Monday! He's definitely one of my favorites, along with Kristy!

-Criss

Photo: Mine :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home