Monday, April 07, 2008

Home Opener

Well, someone had good seats to see her boyfriend(s). And what's with you seeing all the stars? Do we live in the same town? I wonder sometimes, Dear Criss.

So Boston is getting ready for its home opener. How about making it a winning opener? That would mean breaking a tradition, yes. I mean, I know they've been on the road and tired since Japan, but now everyone needs to have a good night's sleep, some home cooking, their hair done at their favorite place, then go to Fenway and stop making us fans worry so early. Promise?

I need to stop reading stories about Varitek, his contract and his future. It's just too stressful (especially when I remember there's no Mirabelli), and I choose not to think about those things. Let 'Tek play until he wishes, and we'll all live happily ever after. Sign here, Theo. And add an extra zero.

Roxy

Photo: The Boston Globe, Jim Davis

2 Comments:

Blogger Hank Dunckel said...

We had family many, many years ago who was the head of the grounds people with the Red Sox. My brother became a Red Sox Super Fan and Hank became a Yankee Super Fan!

Play BALL Rlof!

Hank Dunckel Google Me Soon

7:38 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Poor Hank. It's never too late to come back to the Sox.

Roxy

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home