Friday, April 11, 2008

Here we go again

The Yankees are in a pickle with Jeter and Posada injured, Dear Roxy. I guess it's better now than in October. With that said, the Yankees avoided been swept by the Royals with Pettitte's help!

And now my injured and stumbling team will face your dirty Sox! Red Sox-Yankees only means one thing: We shall not speak this weekend.

I will put my game face tonight although they won't be airing the game... oh, but tomorrow and Sunday... what a delight (I hope) it will be.

Congrats to both Kansas and Tennessee for their championship wins!

The whole Olympic protest has to stop. Come on, people, it's the Olympics!!!

Jason Taylor had another amazing performance on DWTS. I also found myself voting...

And I know this is not sports related, but Michael Johns is out on American Idol! WTF?!@#%

-Criss

Photo: Mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home