Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Too long

I second your '5-hour Yankees-Red Sox games' comment, Dear Roxy. I mean, I could hardly keep my eyes open for the final out of Sunday's game. It's just April, people. Luckily, Saturday's game was an afternoon game or I would've been in the same spot as Sunday. If it wasn't for the 2+ hour rain delay, the game would've ended in 3+ hours, I think.

So 3 games down and approximately 3,201 to go... what a long season it's gonna be! I seriously get too stressed for these games. Maybe I shouldn't watch them, for my own health.

Jeter is back! Ok, how weird was it watching a Yankees-Red Sox game with Jeter out of the lineup? Surreal. Alberto Gonzalez, his replacement, wasn't too bad. In fact, he was pretty good, and got his first major league game and RBI while at it. Kudos!

And how good was Joba saying the lineup on Saturday's game on Fox? Pretty funny and cool! Speaking of Joba, my prayers to him and his family; Joba's dad is in the hospital.

A big Congrats to A-Rod for hitting his 521st homerun. That ties him for 15th all-time with Ted Williams and Willie McCovey.

And to that loser who buried Papi's jersey at the site of the new Yankee Stadiu, wtf?!@$ Can you be more immature?! Those are the type of Sox' fans I hate... you, Roxy, not so much ;)

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home