Monday, April 14, 2008

Hey, Manny!

You've got to be from another planet, Dear Criss, to be talking Red Sox-Yankees and call my boys dirty. You obviously have had your eyes closed for a few Yankee baseballs to the body, hand swipes at gloves, elbows to the groin, and fight instigating.

Luckily, this weekend's series turned out pretty well. Somebody tell me who is this Casey?! I mean, he really had some good stuff last night. I think it's fair to say he's hungry to win. Keep it coming. And Manny woke up. He's back. I couldn't stay up all night watching, so I set the VCR, and yes, I panicked this morning when I hit rewind and saw Delcarmen wrapping things up. But he did it. Good job. Why does every Red Sox-Yankees game have to be a five-hour playoff game? It's just APRIL!

So now I'm watching Red Sox-Indians, and Lester is making me a little nervous in the fifth. Can he stop the Indians from creeping that score up? (Please, Francona, pull him.) Will my guys hit some runs in soon? Hope so. We'll find out tomorrow.

Roxy

Photo: Globe Staff, Matthew J. Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home