Thursday, May 01, 2008

Manny's a Bad Man ... And Knows It

Okay, Dear Criss, all I've got to say about the Roger thing is leave Mindy alone. She's just starting to get back on track after a rough last few years and doesn't need all this now. She's my gal, and you bet I have her CD and can sing all her greatest hits for you. I am so, so, so over everything Roger.

Is it true Posada and Purple Lips are out long term? The security guard at work made it sound like Posada was done for the season, but he exaggerates a tad.

I know we lost tonight, but the last few nights have been pretty fun against Toronto. Lots of heroics, Manny throwing his hat down and walking like he's a bad man, Varitek saving the game - I mean, why can't they televise this? No, I get the Tampa Bay games. Ooooh! And listen, lately, watching the highlights, I don't know who's playing because I don't recognize half the 16-18 year olds Francona's putting out there. But I'll take the W.

Roxy


Photo: Winslow Townson, AP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home