Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blog Hog: Birthdays & Number One Picks

Oh, Dear Criss, I'm sorry about your wisdom tooth. I hope you're resting and didn't feel as much pain as I did. But to make you feel better, let me send you some Red Sox sunshine. I realized I never celebrated Varitek's birthday on here. So happy belated birthday to Varitek! I know you would share similar sentiments if you could speak. And if I had known the other night that your punks hit Manny, you would have had a longer posting from me. Anyway, how about that sweep of Texas? Too bad the Bruins couldn't pull off game seven. Too bad I missed another marathon. It was sunny, too, for once.

Well, moving on to football, looks like the Dolphins have Jake Long. Weeks and weeks of hearing about the number one pick, and now it's all wrapped up before draft day. Will it make a difference for the Fins? Will Jason Taylor go to the Pats? I don't doubt for a second that someone in Foxboro is considering it. I think Belichik is silently sipping coffee in some dark room watching Dolphins-Pats film wondering if it's worth it. And I know it would be a trade within the division, but, really, down the road, Miami will forgive Taylor.


This sounds like a soap.

Okay, feel better. I'll keep the good times rolling here as long as I have to, don't worry.

Roxy


Tek, Francona: AP
Marathon: Boston Globe Staff, Bill Greene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home