Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back in the Good Old Days

All I'm gonna say is there's no reason to be swept by the (formerly Devil) Rays.

Moving on, we now know where the top hot prospects in the NFL draft have landed. It'll be interesting to see who really knocks us out with talent. How many games will the Dolphins win this year, Dear Criss? I'm gonna say 6-10. Will the Pats get back to the Super Bowl? I think they have to - and need to actually win it. Dallas and New England in the Super Bowl. Oh, I would feel bad for a Romo-Super-Bowl loss, so maybe it should be someone else against the Pats. I'm a softy.

But look at the NBA playoffs. The Jazz and the Celtics, still in it! I'm interested, but not enough to sit through a game. As you can imagine, I think it would be cool for the Celtics to win. But how 'bout the Jazz finally taking it? I can picture John Stockton sitting in the stands watching. Perhaps a haltime ceremony in his honor. I'm still not ready to play nice with Malone after he went to the Lakers - the NBA equivalent of the Yankees at the time.

Roxy

Photo: ESPN.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home