Thursday, April 24, 2008

Long week

Thank you, Dear Roxy. It has been a tough couple of days but I'm back.

First off, congrats to Danika Patrick for becoming the first woman to win an IndyCar event! That's awesome!

And Congrats to Eli Manning for getting hitched!

With A-Rod out of the lineup, the Yankees managed to win against the ChiSox last night. I completely forgot the game was airing on ESPN so I only catched a few innings... the most important ones.

I did watch DWTS on Monday though. Although Jason wasn't at his best, he still managed to survive elimination. It's getting tougher each week. And what's with all these trade talk? I'm a little concerned.

The Draft is this weekend! And Jake Long better be good, especially with $30 mil guaranteed.

Are you watching the NBA playoffs? Yeah, me neither.

And I know I saw them together at the Sony Ericsson match, but is Dwayne Wade dating Star Jones? A lil' hard to believe.

And you know how I feel about V-tek and his dirty Sox. Eeew!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home