Tuesday, May 13, 2008

(Win in LA Then) Bring it Back to Salt Lake!

Robin Roberts?! So she's on your side, Dear Criss.

Okay, so obviously I don't follow the Marlins and thought for a bit that Dan Uggla was the catcher (oops, shh). And why didn't you correct me yesterday? I mention this because I've been wondering if there's anyone good enough to follow once Varitek retires. And for the love of everything good, just bring back Mirabelli. My guys have decided to go on their annual summer funk a bit early. The pitchers (practically) aren't even showing up. Papelbon's staying up late (probably) playing video games. Lowell is half asleep at third. Winning again would be great. WAKE UP, SUCKERS!

Moving on to football. I am really sick of Video/Spygate up in New England. I am embarrassed. Ashamed. I hate to think that my team is involved with this nonsense. This should've been one of your teams. It would've made more sense. And even if Belichik is sketchy, I put up with him, but don't give my guys - Bruschi, Vrabel (my faves) - a bad name.

Okay, so I have been watching a little basketball. Some Jazzy Jazz. Less of the Celtics. Game 5 tomorrow night. I'm excited. PLEASE beat the Lakers. Oh my gosh, it's almost (almost) like watching the Jazz-Bulls games of the '90s. The sweet Jazz against the villain Lakers. Go Boozer, go Williams. These guys are good, but don't get much attention. I need them to stay with it.

DO IT FOR JOHN STOCKTON!

Roxy

Photo: Melissa Majchrzak, NBAE via Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home