Friday, May 30, 2008

Joe's back


The weekend's here, Dear Roxy, and I couldn't be happier.
And although we had a short week at work, a two-day weekend seems like the better alternative.

Joe Torre returned to New York, Rox. It wasn't the return he expected, but the welcome he deserved. He received a standing ovation from the Met fans. How nice of them.

The Yankees avoided a sweep in Baltimore. I feel like I mention this everytime I write on this blog. The Yankees need to do some serious work if they want to climb up the standings!

And now the Yankees lost Kennedy! It seems to me Joba is going to be a starter sooner rather than later.

And although I don't follow hockey, I was very sad to hear 21-year old Luc Bourdon was killed in a motorcyle accident. My thoughts and prayers to his family.

Have a safe and dry weekend.

-Criss

PS: I ate three brownies!!! I better fit in that dress tomorrow!

Photo: Kathy Willens, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home