Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pink Frosting, Purple Frosting, Blue Frosting

So you're the only one that totally wipes off the frosting from their cupcake. I don't like too much frosting, but I don't wipe it all off, Dear Criss.


I wouldn't be giving the Red Sox cupcakes anytime soon. They need to start winning again. I mean, take a little road trip out west, and it's the end of the world - like they've never gone on a road trip. Oh wait! I didn't realize we won last night. Since when do we get swept by Oakland?


And the Celtics? Well, they just crumbled last night. Aren't these the playoffs? Shouldn't the score be a little closer? But I shouldn't complain, because I haven't been following them closely, but it would be cool for them to win. I'm bored of Detroit, Lakers, Spurs & Co. The Celtics haven't won since forever.

And haven't the Stanley Cup playoffs been going on for like three months now? It seems like a while.

Okay, time to call it a night.

You promised to eat at least three cupcakes before giving them away. How are you doing?

Roxy


Photo: Kylie Lambert, Le Cupcake Australia, Flickr

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so this has nothing to do with your blog, but... yuuummmm... those cupcakes look good! Where's the pic from? They're so cute! Of course, us and our desserts! :)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home