Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm definitely with you on the Celtics and Canes, Dear Roxy. After that, well, let's just say we have a difference of opinion.

I've been sort of watching the basketball games (about 10 minutes in all), but I'm glad to see the Celtics have the lead.

I haven't been following the Canes but I'm super glad they're on their way to Omaha! I'll be sure to watch a game or two.

I have, however, been watching some Marlins games. Glad to see they won last night. And glad to see Wang back for the Yankees. Joba didn't do too bad in his second start; he got a ND. Just keep hanging in there, Joba!

Congrats to Ken Griffey Jr for hitting #600 at Dolphin Stadium. Have you heard all the commotion surrounding the ball? I wish I would've caught it.

Michael Strahan in retiring. Glad to see him go out on top! Congrats.

What else have I missed since you took over our site?

-Criss

PS: Coco Crisp deserved that... for talking so much crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home