Friday, June 13, 2008

All Boston, All the Time

So I admit, Dear Criss, that I haven't watched whole games either, but what I have seen has been exciting. When I turned on the Celtics game tonight, they were trailing by about 20 points in the first. I washed my hair and tuned in again while I dried it. Then Boston started catching up and eventually held a small lead. Anyway, the last two minutes were crazy good. Now it's a 3-1 series lead, but you can't take that and the statistics for granted. I like watching Pierce, Garnett and Allen (Go Huskies). They play like kids, but they've got to avoid looking like they're giving up early, like the last game. Have you noticed the Celtics have a bunch of castaways from the old days? Throw them together and it's pretty good. Besides Cassell, there are some former Heat folks - P.J. Brown, James Posey and Eddie House. So game five on Sunday in BOSTON. Woo, that's gonna be LOUD!

And as for my Sox, Varitek homers yesterday - love it. Today, Lowell hits a grand slam. Nice. And let's throw in a Drew homerun, too. That's what I'm talking about. What else did you miss? Well, how about the fact that nobody was paying attention to their family member becoming a citizen at the JFK Library because they were too busy staring at Big Papi. Nobody will remember anything else from that day.


Roxy


Photos: Nathaniel S. Butler, NBAE, Getty Images (Pierce)
Boston Globe Staff Photo, Stan Grossfeld (Papi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home