Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Boston's Hot

I know, I know. I'm late with the game coverage, Dear Criss. I was supposed to be on vacation when we had an office project practically blow up, so I was a little preoccupied today. But you bet I watched the game last night. I was starting to get real tired, but what a game. I mean Ray Allen was out of control with the three-point shots. Everyone played great roles in this, even the oldies who have been bounced around from team to team (e.g. our former Heat players - good for them). Boston is the place to be. It's crazy! A total blow out. My favorite series moments have been when Paul Pierce called Michell Tafoya "baby," and Kevin Garnett told her last night she was looking good. Funny, funny, funny.

I practically forgot about my Sox boys with all the excitement. But they're doing well. J.D. Drew is hitting .441 and non-stop homeruns.

Your boy Tiger... Eek. Sorry. Out for the season. And UM in Omaha ... coming home without the trophy. Nice try, guys.

Okay. That's all from over here.

Roxy

Group: Boston Globe, Barry Chin
Pierce, Allen: AP, Kevork Djansezian (Love this one from a few games ago.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home