Friday, July 11, 2008

Lost in Space

There's a Red Sox Nation rap. It's funny, check it out, Dear Criss.

What's the deal with Manny? The funny factor is wearing out real fast with me, as is the "Manny being Manny" saying. Anyway, I'm just glad we're winning again. Now we're playing Baltimore, so let's see. Buchholtz tonight, baby.

As for Brett Favre ... oh my. What will he do next? He wants back, and I don't think the Packers want him. Now he's asked for an unconditional release from the team, and as Steve Young said, there is no way the Packers want to do that. Brett will go to the Bears (The Dolphins? No way.) and destroy the Pack. I miss Steve.

Okay, apparantly we both took the week off from sports. And we didn't even cover one Yankee tabloid scandal. Let's not even. I think we can both agree on that. You're so right, what an overload.

Are we back in business now?

Roxy

Boston Globe photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home