Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Spain Reigns

It's been a few days but congratulations to EspaƱa on their 2008 Euro Championship Win! They definitely deserved it.

How about those first place Rays beating on your boys of summer, Dear Roxy? You must be enjoying every minute of it, especially since they've been airing the games on the local sports channels. Oh, wait, I think you're in Boston. Even better!

In the meantime, my Boys are getting their butts kicked too... by the Rangers! I guess I've seen crazier.

Although the Marlins lost last night, they had two-ninth-inning-come-from-behind-wins the previous two nights. Hanley Ramirez has hit three homeruns in his last three games. Keep it up, boys!

It's going down this weekened, Rox, as the Red Sox and Yankees play! I smell blood!

-Criss

Happy 4th of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home