Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Way Past Due

I know the game was last week, Dear Roxy, but I'm still bringing it up.

What a game it was! Yankee Stadium put up a show. And since it was the last All-Star game ever at the Stadium, what a better way to say good bye then to play a few extra innings?

I must admit I watch those late innings with one eye opened, but I watched it... til the end! I'm sure going to miss that Stadium and its glory. And off to the new one!

And speaking of off we go, good-bye Jason Taylor! I can't believe this it. We will miss you. [tear tear]

Back to baseball. While Johnny, Jorge and Hideki continue to rehabilitate in the DL, the Yankees keep playing good ball. May the trend continue. Watch out, Rox!

Brett Frave is back from retirement? Or trying at least. I love it when players realize they have a few years left in them. Too funny. Maybe he can play for us!

-Criss

PS: Yeah, that video with Papelbon and co. is a bit scary... just like them.

Photo: Brendan McDermid, Reuters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home