Monday, July 28, 2008

Almost

I will take the 2 out of 3 games from your stinky and dirty Sox, Dear Roxy. What a great two games they were... it's too bad we couldn't complete the sweep.

But how annoying were the commentators last night? Seriously, they couldn't shut up about Manny being Manny. I'm sure you were tired of hearing the same thing over and over again, Rox. I even had to change the channel because I was getting aggravated. I must have seen his quote a thousand times! Enough with Manny already! Eew.

The Marlins didn't do too bad either. They split a 4-game series in Chicago...

And Congrats to the Goose for being inducted into the Hall of Fame. Well deserved!

Olympic gold metalist Paul Hamm will miss the Olympics. What a shame. I love watching him in gymnastics.

The saga continues with Favre... WWBD?

-Criss

Photo: Brian Snyder, Reuters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home