Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Keep it Coming, 'Tek!

So Varitek goes to work when he can only see out of one eye. How he wasn't in the military, I don't know. I think his kids are bringing home crazy germs, because he's been out with the flu, had an eye infection and who knows what else. Can you imagine catching a game looking at Matsuzaka with one eye shut, Dear Criss? Okay, I think you got the picture.

I'm happy today because my boys swept Seattle. And Varitek threw in a two-run homer. I like that. It's good to see a semi-smile on his face. He's been looking too glum. We needed some wins and have to keep it going against the dirty Yankees this weekend. Enter Big Papi. If I have to hear one more peep from the security guard at work about this series, I'll puke.

Roxy

Photo: Otto Greule Jr, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home