Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blog Hog: Dustin "Grand Slam" Pedroia

My boy Dusty hit a big ol' grand slam, Dear Criss. That's some good stuff and a career first. Some one give that kid a raise. How did the score get so out of control? Really, I don't care for the answer to that question, as long as we're winning. And now we have a new acquisition: Mark Kotsay from Atlanta. Should be interesting. Byrd did a good job tonight. I need to see a little more before I feel safe about this guy. He was a little scary a few times, but it worked out.

Tampa Bay won tonight, so we're 3 1/2 behind. That's better than 5 1/2 from a few days ago. Call me crazy but my schedule doesn't show another game against the Yankees tomorrow. Is that a make-up? If we could win, then sweep Chicago at Fenway, that would be a big, big help. Did I say I was getting nervous?

What are you doing, crying in a corner? You've been awfully quiet.

Roxy

Photo: Jim McIsaac, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home