Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Subaru Open

What the heck is the BMW Championship, Dear Criss? I think you're just making stuff up now.

So last night, we beat Tampa Bay by a million runs. It was great. We stood tied at the top of the AL East - for one night. Today, like the idiots that we can be, we're back behind them after losing 2-1 tonight. Hello? Since when does Beckett lose like this? And seriously, again, Papelbon has been giving up homers and all kinds of runs these last few games. I don't know about tonight, and I'd rather not, but Papelbon's head needs some clearing and focus.


Sob, sob, sob, Yankees Stadium. If you guys are gonna be a bunch of fools and tear it down, I don't want to hear the crying. Come on. Who's idea was that?! But if I gotta hear about the house that Ruth built for the rest of my life...

Now for some football. I admit, I am shocked that the Patriots beat the Jets. I really thought Brett would come away with this. Matt Cassel isn't too shabby. And he's very nice, too. Okay, I sound like a grandma, but he is. He apologized for sweating while he was talking to a reporter. Hello. Next week's the Dolphins, and I never feel secure about that matchup - even if the Dolphins are 0-2. Why is Tony Romo bobbling footballs in the end zone? Everyone dump your jinxed girlfriends. And whenever the Steelers D wants to protect Ben, feel free. The guy's practically playing with his arm in a sling.

Roxy

Jim McIsaac, Getty Images


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home