Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Focus on Winning

Just listen to Varitek, and you'll feel this good again, sweet Lester. Pay attention, watch film, get good sleep, eat a full meal, pray for Mike Lowell's health. Oh, Dear Criss, while you watch random tournaments and would root for the Pirates rather than even have a decent thought about the Red Sox, I am at the edge of my seat. I am figuratively biting my nails at the thought of the Angels of California of the United States and the not-so-Devil Rays. Please don't tease us and come this far to blow it and embarrass Red Sox nation. I have felt much more confident in previous years. It all starts tomorrow night with Lester at the mound. I pulled out the 2004 footage today to pyche me up. Everyone looked 24.

But did you catch any of the Steelers game last night? Wow! Ben comes back to tie it, then win it in overtime. Good stuff. Ben and very-injured company need a stronger plan, because I really think they're better than stressful overtimes. Granted, two people went down and out for the season last night, but he needs better offensive protection, and everyone needs to listen to pep talks by Terry Bradshaw.

So, here we go. Don't watch the game tomorrow. I don't need your bad energy. I hate late games. I'm getting too old to watch all night and then go to work. I end up going to bed and feeling ready to barf in the morning as I wait for the score results.

Come on, gang! Win!!!

Roxy

Charles Krupa, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home