Sunday, September 21, 2008

What Will The Miami Herald's Front Page Feature Monday?

Well, well, well. Play the old fight song, "And when you say Miami, you're talking Super Bowl." They knocked off the Pats. Do I not always say they give us a hard time and to watch out? Just scroll down to my last post. You know, I am actually okay about this - just this one. I'm happy for Chad, and hope this gives the Dolphins a boost. Joey Porter backed up his trash talking. I think they'll go 8-8. Now this is no reason for local radio folks to get nasty and tell my boy Bruschi to retire. Don't mess with Tedy. There were other comments about Vrabel, but I changed the station. Listen, they all played lousy. That's it. Let's not force anyone into retirement, buddy.

And give me one excuse why the Steelers lost to the Eagles. What was that? Ridiculous, Ben. Pull it together. The team is very capable of winning these types of games.

So wait a minute, are you now going for the Rays? Nasty, Dear Criss. That's pretty low. They lost today, which helps us. We won today with Matsuzaka. 1 1/2 behind now. Can the Sox get back to the World Series this year? I'm worried. I'm also thinking about the Angels. We have to step up big time. Are we hungry enough? I need to go give them a locker-room talk.

I imagine tomorrow there will be a whole post from you about the last game at Yankee Stadium. Grab the puke bag.

Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home