Monday, September 29, 2008

No October for me

The Yankees ended their season on a good note, Dear Roxy, when Mike Mussina got his first 20-game winning season. Congrats to the Moose for a well-deserved feat.

And now that he approaches his 40th birthday, I can't help but wonder if he'll be back next year to try and get that championship he deserves! I will be keeping my fingers crossed!

And now that the Yankees won't be playing in October, I hope to go to sleep at a decent time. However, know that I'll be rooting for everyone but your Dirty Sox!


Go Tampa Bay Rays!!!

The Mets have choked again, two years in a row, on the hands of the mighty Marlins. Sorry to hear they closed Shea Stadium on such a sour note.

In that case, Congrats to the Brewers for their first playoffs in years!

It should be interesting to see the Tigers-White Sox game this afternoon or possibly the one-game playoff between the Twins and White Sox.

Changing the subject, my condolences to Matt Bryant from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the loss of his 3-month old son.

Football was a bit boring this weekend. No Dolphins or Indy games. I only watched a bit of the Dallas game but wasn't too exciting.
And what about all these top-ranked college teams losing this weekend?

Rox, Camilo Villegas of Colombia won the Tour Championship golf tournament this Sunday, his second in a row. Maybe you'll remember his name now.

-Criss

Photos: Charles Krupa, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home